(adapted from Comfy Belly)
about 10 ounces of chopped organic spinach (fresh or frozen)
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of organic extra-virgin olive oil (or more as needed)
1.5 cup of chopped mushrooms
4 ounces of parmesan cheese (non-rBHG treated)
6 eggs (organic omega-3)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the spinach, onions, and olive oil in a large frying pan for about 5 minutes, and then add the mushrooms. Saute for another 5 minutes, or until the onions are becoming clear.
- Turn the heat off, cool for a moment, and the add the eggs, and cheese to the spinach mixture. Blend well.
- Pour the spinach mixture into pie dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg and cheese are baked into the frittata.